All-On-4 Dental Implants
Permanent Set of Teeth So You Can Enjoy Life Again
It’s probably been a while since you’ve enjoyed a crisp apple or juicy steak. You also might avoid social situations, as smiling can be embarrassing. Or, if you have dentures, you might be worried about them slipping or falling out in front of acquaintances.
Aren’t you ready for a lifestyle change?
With the revolutionary All-on-4 dental implant system, all of these situations can be a thing of the past. You can enjoy a full set of permanent, beautiful teeth and — best of all — you can enjoy them with a procedure that takes just one day.
The All-On-4 Dental Implant Bridge is an innovative procedure which has been developed to enhance our patients’ experience and completely eliminate the need for dentures.
In just one day, you can replace old or missing teeth with implants that have fixed teeth attached.
START SMILING AGAIN. EAT ALL THE FOODS YOU LIKE. TALK WITHOUT HIDING YOUR SMILE.
Performed in the comfort and safety of our own dental facility, this procedure is conducted under IV sedation or general anaesthetic administered by our specialist anaesthetist.
This procedure is very reliable and Lidums Dental consistently experiences a high success rate which peaked to 100% in 2012.
Benefits of the All-On-4 Treatment
Watch how it can improve your life:
The All-On-4 treatment comes with many beneficial features:
- No removable dentures
- Only 4 implants per jaw (unless poor bone)
- No period without fixed teeth
- The entire procedure can be done at one location
- Performed under sedation/general anaesthetic
- Prevents sunken jaw, wrinkles
- Smile, talk and eat with confidence
- Less recovery time
- High success rate
- Look & feel years youngerDesigned to be a Dental Implant Centre of Excellence, Lidums Dental strives to provide innovative immediate dental implant protocols and technologies
Knowing that our patients’ expectations are changing, Lidums Dental has established more than a dental practice. We pride ourselves on our Dental Implant Centre of Excellence – a boutique practice where our patients’ dental education and financial options are pinnacle. We completely redesigned our entire practice in order to provide the best quality and total reliability throughout all stages of the All-On-4 procedure.
At our Adelaide dental practice, we have established our dedicated facility for the All-On-4 procedure, with a unique design to closely manage the demands of safe surgery and anaesthesia, combined with meticulous restorative phases to produce predictable, quality results with rapid turnaround.
Are you a suitable candidate for the All-On-4 procedure?
In order to be sure if you are a suitable candidate for this procedure, Dr. Arnis Lidums will assess:
- If there is adequate bone – assessed with 3D x-rays and software
- Your general health and healing capacity – smokers will need to go through a smoking cessation program or accept a traditional delayed approach
- Your dental goals – a basic blueprint both agree on
- Any dental disease – all of which must be controlled prior to implant placement, to reduce bacteria in the mouth
- Your ability to commit to having a soft diet for two months – during implant bone integration
Call us today for a complimentary All-on-4 treatment consultation.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.