All-On-4 Dental Implants Adelaide
Permanent Set of Teeth So You Can Enjoy Life Again
It’s probably been a while since you’ve enjoyed a crisp apple or juicy steak. You also might avoid social situations, as smiling can be embarrassing. Or, if you have dentures, you might be worried about them slipping or falling out in front of acquaintances.
The All-On-4 treatment comes with many beneficial features:
- No removable dentures
- Only 4 implants per jaw (unless poor bone)
- No period without fixed teeth
- The entire procedure can be done at one location
- Performed under sedation/general anaesthetic
- Prevents sunken jaw, wrinkles
- Smile, talk and eat with confidence
- Less recovery time
- High success rate
- Look & feel years youngerDesigned to be a Dental Implant Centre of Excellence, Lidums Dental strives to provide innovative immediate dental implant protocols and technologies
START SMILING AGAIN. EAT ALL THE FOODS YOU LIKE. TALK WITHOUT HIDING YOUR SMILE.
Performed in the comfort and safety of our own dental facility, this procedure is conducted under IV sedation or general anaesthetic administered by our specialist anaesthetist.
This procedure is very reliable and Lidums Dental consistently experiences a high success rate which peaked to 100% in 2012.
Are you a suitable candidate for the All-On-4 procedure?
- If there is adequate bone – assessed with 3D x-rays and software
- Your general health and healing capacity – smokers will need to go through a smoking cessation program or accept a traditional delayed approach
- Your dental goals – a basic blueprint both agree on
- Any dental disease – all of which must be controlled prior to implant placement, to reduce bacteria in the mouth
- Your ability to commit to having a soft diet for two months – during implant bone integration
Call us today for a complimentary All-on-4 dental implants consultation.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.